Powered By Blogger

Minggu, Oktober 07, 2012

I am who I am

Phie The Lonely Kid
-----------------------------------------------

I don't care what people says about me...
I don't care what they think about me...
This is me...
with all of my strengths, with all my weaknesses...


I live to live my life...
Everything I do is just for me...
If people around me happy with what I've done,
its a bonus...


Everybody has their own life...
They have a right to be everything they like...
There's a reason they do what they do...
There's a reason they are what they are...
So do I


So, I appreciate everyone who accept me, just the way I am
And I accept whoever in my life just the way They are

2 komentar:

  1. wohaaa,,,, bnr kta odak... drug!!!!! gkgkkgkgkgkg
    cooll,,, n sereeeeemmm

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. haha...drak oy ukan drug...
      misal drug, negatif igk keliet e...
      cemana isi e??? okeeh dek???

      Hapus